Part #: CEI-4000
Portable remote control for the ProChrono Digital!
The Digital Remote is a compact device that allows complete control of the ProChrono Digital from up to 25 feet away. This product does not have a remote display. Requires one 9 volt battery for operation.
- Extend the chronograph control buttons to your bench
- Contains a built in wireless infra-red link which interfaces to the optional HP82240B thermal printer for printing statistics and shot velocities for each shot string.
- Interfaces with your PC for display of the ProChrono Digital‘s stored shot data via a DB9 serial connection and terminal collection program such as Hyperterminal. A serial to USB converter can be used for newer PC’s without a serial port.
- Caches up to 10 keypress commands and remembers them, executing them in order for maximum operational convenience.
- Busy/Low Battery/Power On indicator to indicate the status of the PC Remote.
- Cancel feature to abort commands in process.
- Made in the USA with real service and support.
- Temperature Range: 32-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 4-1/2x3-1/41-1/2 inches
- Power Requirements: One 9-volt alkaline battery (not included)
- Connection cable: 25 ft. 3.5mm stereo cable
- Power consumption: approximately 20mA
- Thermal printer output: infra-red specific to HP82240B printer
- Data port: DB9 serial output, 1200 bits/second
Shooting product warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship with dated proof of purchase.
Our Pledge to You:
If you are not completely satisfied with your Competition Electronics purchase, you may return it within 30 days.