Connect the ProChrono Digital chronograph to your Windows PC!
The Digital USB Remote from Competition Electronics provides you with everything needed to connect the ProChrono Digital chronograph to a computer using the included PCRemote software program. Now a PC can be used to operate the chronograph as well as view, collect and store data. It has many useful applications at home or on the range and is compatible with all ProChrono Digital Chronographs.
- Use Multiple Chronographs with One PC - This is useful if two chronographs are being used to measure the same projectile in order to validate the results.
- Last Velocity Large Display - Create a large size display of the velocity readout and the power factor on your computer screen. The size is adjustable to suit the desired viewing distance. Great for showing the results to a group of onlookers.
- Multi-Function Control Panel - Control all of the chrono functions, read a list of velocities from each shot string and the associated statistics, and print a report. You can also input information for calculating the ammo. power factor and foot/lbs.
- Export Data - Send information to your spreadsheet program in several file formats.
- On Screen Graph Of Velocity Strings - Create a graph using data from a shot string. Save or print it for later reference.
- USB Port Connection - Uses the computer USB port for a wired connection to the Pro Chrono Digital.
The Digital USB interface software program has been tested and functions acceptably under the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Digital Link Desktop App
(Connects via bluetooth or with the ProChrono Digital USB)
Mac | Windows
PC Remote (Windows XP)
(Connects via ProChrono Digital USB)
Non-warranty repair guarantee:Competition Electronics will not charge more than ½ the current retail price to repair any current model chronograph we manufacture regardless of its condition.
Shooting product warranty: 2 year warranty against defects in material or workmanship with dated proof of purchase.